Keto Simple Pumpkin Soup
May you enjoy Keto Diet Series, as meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. Today we are going to make Simple Pumpkin Soup.
This soup is a comfort food that will satisfy your taste buds. When used in the right amount, pumpkin can also be keto-friendly. So make sure to measure the right amount of ingredients in this recipe. So let’s start today’s recipe
I found this pumpkin soup recipe.This soup is a comfort food that will satisfy your taste buds. Try this recipe now. #ketodiet #pumpkinsoupTweet
🍽 Servings: 1
- 1 1/2 cup Pumpkin, cut into squares.
- 1 tsp Butter, unsalted
- 1/4 cup Chicken stock
- 1 tsp Pumpkin seeds
- Chop the pumpkin into squares.
- In a saucepan, add water and add the pumpkin. Simmer until tender, about 5-10 minutes.
- Add the cooked pumpkin in a blender and add butter.
- Add chicken stock.
- Blend until smooth. If needed, return in the saucepan and heat before serving.
- Top with pumpkin seeds and serve
Get your custom keto diet now, if you interested follow link: Custom Keto Diet*. Don’t forget to subscribe to foodmady at the end of the video, hope you will enjoy.
- Energy – 172.2 kcal
- Protein – 1.3g
- Fat – 15g
- Carbohydrates – 8g
Did you know these facts about pumpkin?