Greek Chicken Wrap
Today we are going to make Greek Chicken Wrap. Greek Chicken Wraps are flavored diced tomatoes combined with fresh veggies and feta cheese, cooked chicken wrapped in tortillas for a hand-held Greek ‘salad’. So let’s start today’s recipe.
- 4 flour tortillas
- Veggies (Tomoto,Onion,Lettuse or much more as you want)
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt Sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh oregano, finely chopped
- Combine feta, chicken, yogurt, veggies and oregano. Set aside.
- Brush one side of each tortilla with olive oil. Add a 1/4 of chicken mixture and roll the longer side up.
- Repeat until all tortillas have been rolled. Sprinkle with additional chopped oregano and serve cold as a snack.