Chili-Blackbean Pork Cabbage Stir-Fry
May you enjoy Keto Diet Series, as meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. Today we are going to make Chili-Blackbean Pork Cabbage Stir-Fry.
Chili-Blackbean Pork Cabbage is an easy and flavorful recipe that takes only 10 minutes to prepare. It’s perfect for a quick dinner meal, but still, a healthy dish loaded with nutrients.
🍽 Servings: 1
- 150g minced Pork
- 20g Red Bell Pepper, cut into thin strips
- 20g Shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp Chili-Blackbean Paste
- 75g Cabbage, shredded
- Sear pork in a non-stick pan until brown and fat is rendered.
- Add shallots and bell peppers. Sautee until aromatic.
- Add chili-black bean paste. Stir well.
- Add cabbage and toss for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Get your custom keto diet now, if you interested follow link: Custom Keto Diet*. Don’t forget to subscribe to foodmady at the end of the video, hope you will enjoy.
- Energy – 290 kcal
- Protein – 33g (49%)
- Fat – 13g (39%)
- Carbohydrates – 9g (12%)
- Fiber – 3g