Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Milk
Today we are going to make Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Milk. A serving of green curry chicken includes fiber for bowel health and carbohydrates for energy. So let’s start today’s recipe.
- 3-4 big leeks (chop coarsely)
- 2 green bell pepper
- 850 g cubed chicken meat
- for marinating the meat: garlic and soy sauce
- oil for frying
- 1-2 cans of coconut milk
- 1 tbsp fish sauce (can be left out)
The curry paste (grind with mortar and pestle):
- 2 tbsp dried coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp black peppercorns
- 2 cm fresh ginger
- fresh coriander
- 2 big cloves of garlic
- 3 tbsp onion
- 1-5 pieces of lemongrass, coarsely cut
- Fry the curry paste with oil for a couple of minutes in a big pot. Add leeks and bell pepper. Shortly after, add the coconut milk and let simmer 20-30 minutes with lid.
- While waiting, marinate the meat: Crush garlic into a bowl with some soy sauce and mix in the chicken meat cubes. Fry the meat with oil.
- Finally add the meat cubes to the big pot and taste with basil, salt, and fish sauce.
Diet freak, don’t worry we have Keto Diet Series for you
Hi Guys, I have just downloaded the Keto Diet Recipe ebook for free , from https://payhip.com/b/9BKb .For more offers follow @foodmady and download your ebook for free now. #freeebook #ketorecipebook #ketorecipeTweet
Do you enjoy it, please like and comment. Don’t forget to share it with others. Download your keto recipe book for free. There is no affiliate link, its Foodmady own store on payhip. Download now
Become a Coffee Sponsor
If you like content, then you can buy me a coffee and become a coffee sponsor. With the help of coffee sponsorship, I will able to make great content! Thank you