Keto Butter Chicken
May you enjoy Keto Diet Series, as meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. Today we are going to make Butter Chicken.
Butter Chicken is an Indian Classic dish that is loved by many. It is spiced, creamy, and absolutely mouthwatering. You can serve it over cauliflower rice or eat on its own. So let’s start today’s recipe.
🍽 Servings: 1
- 100g Chicken breast, diced
- 10g minced Garlic
- 10g minced Shallots
- 5g minced Ginger
- 2 tsp Curry Powder
- 2 tsp Tomato Paste
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Chicken Stock
- Fresh Cilantro for garnish
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Add ginger, garlic, and shallots. Sautee until aromatic.
- Add tomato paste and curry powder. Roast for about a minute.
- Add chicken stock and bring to a simmer.
- Add chicken pieces and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add heavy cream and simmer until thick.
- Top with fresh cilantro.
- Serve with cauliflower rice or it as own
Get your custom keto diet now, if you interested follow link: Custom Keto Diet*. Don’t forget to subscribe to foodmady at the end of the video, hope you will enjoy.
Don’t know how to make cauliflower rice, try following recipe
- Energy – 395 kcal
- Protein – 23g (25%)
- Fat – 29g (67%)
- Carbohydrates – 9g (8%)
- Fiber – 3g