Smoky Cheeseburger Salad
May you enjoy Keto Diet Series, as meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. Today we are going to make Smoky Cheeseburger Salad.
One of the fastest to prepare on a busy night is this Smoky Cheeseburger Salad. This meal is not heavy to consume, and the greens are crisp and refreshing. If you love cheeseburgers, you’ll definitely love this salad version too! So let’s start today’s recipe.
🍽 Servings: 1
- 100g Hamburger mince
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup Iceberg Lettuce, shredded
- 2 Tbsp shredded Cheddar
- 6 pcs Cherry Tomatoes, halved
For the dressing
- 1.5 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp sugar-free Tomato Ketchup
- 1/2 tsp Liquid Smoke
- Sear beef in a pan until brown. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a bowl, toss lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cheddar, and cooked mince.
- Stir together ingredients for the dressing and drizzle over salad.
Get your custom keto diet now, if you interested follow link: Custom Keto Diet*. Don’t forget to subscribe to foodmady at the end of the video, hope you will enjoy.
- Energy – 368 kcal
- Protein – 28g
- Fat – 25g
- Carbohydrates – 9g