Keto Doenjang Braised Pork Belly
May you enjoy Keto Diet Series, as meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. Today we are going to make Doenjang Braised Pork Belly.
Doenjang is a fermented soybean paste made of soybean and brine. This dish has a more complex and distinct flavor, thanks to doenjang. The aroma itself is satisfying enough to make you eager to have a taste of this scrumptious meal.
🍽 Servings: 1
- 150g Pork Belly, cut into cubes
- 30g white Radish, peeled and roughly chopped
- 20g Ginger, thinly sliced
- 10g Green Onions
- 1/2 Tbsp Soybean Paste
- 50g Bok Choy
- Combine all ingredients except for the bok choy in a pot. Simmer for 45 minutes or until pork is tender.
- Add bok choy and simmer for another minute.
- Serve hot.
Get your custom keto diet now, if you interested follow link: Custom Keto Diet*. Don’t forget to subscribe to foodmady at the end of the video, hope you will enjoy.
- Energy – 319 kcal
- Protein – 30g (41%)
- Fat – 18g (52%)
- Carbohydrates – 6g (7%)
- Fiber – 1.2g
Like Pork? try other recipe too