Keto Cauliflower Mash
May you enjoy Keto Diet Series, as meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. Today we are going to make Cauliflower Mash.
Looking for that perfect substitute for a mashed potato that is low carb? Try our cauliflower mash. It has a thick starchy consistency that is smooth and creamy.This side dish is delicious, healthy and definitely keto-friendly!
🍽 Servings: 1
- 2 cups Cauliflower florets
- 1 Tbsp Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Boil cauliflower for 10-15 minutes, or until very soft.
- Drain and transfer to a food processor together with the rest of the ingredients. Pulse until smooth.
- Serve hot.
Get your custom keto diet now, if you interested follow link: Custom Keto Diet*. Don’t forget to subscribe to foodmady at the end of the video, hope you will enjoy.
- Energy – 319 kcal
- Protein – 30g (41%)
- Fat – 18g (52%)
- Carbohydrates – 6g (7%)
- Fiber – 1.2g
Like Cauilflower? try other recipe too