Keto Spinach and Cheese Egg Bites
May you enjoy Keto Diet Series, as meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. Today we are going to make Spinach and Cheese Egg Bites.
Spinach and Cheese egg bites are best for people who want a quick morning meal. The fillings are so good you will never feel like you’re eating diet food!
🍽 Servings: 1
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup shredded Mozzarella
- 1/2 cup chopped Spinach
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg Powder
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a muffin tin with paper liners or non-stick cooking spray.
- Beat eggs, nutmeg powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Fold in cheese and chopped spinach.
- Pour the mixture into muffin cups and bake for 12-15 minutes.
Get your custom keto diet now, if you interested follow link: Custom Keto Diet*. Don’t forget to subscribe to foodmady at the end of the video, hope you will enjoy.
- Energy – 240 kcal
- Protein – 19g (35%)
- Fat – 16g (62%)
- Carbohydrates – 2g (3%)
- Fiber – 0.3g
Like Spinach? try other recipe too