Anchovy Herb Salsa Verde
Today we are going to make Anchovy Herb Salsa Verde. Green salsas are almost always more mild than red salsas. The main difference between regular salsa and salsa verde is that tomatillos are used instead of red tomatoes. Due to the tomatillos, salsa verde has a tangy, zesty flavor with the underlying tastes of hearty roasted green chiles and onions.he Mexican version of salsa verde is based on tomatillos, not on parsley. This may be a Spanish recipe. So let’s start today’s recipe.
How Long Will homemade salsa verde last?
Storage suggestions: This salsa verde should keep well in the refrigerator, covered, for at least 1 week. If you added avocado, it will keep well for about 3 days—be sure to press plastic wrap against the top surface to prevent oxidation.
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 9 anchovy fillets, drained, patted dry, minced
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 6 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf curly parsley
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh thyme
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- In a small bowl, mix together all ingredients.
- Serve with chips or grilled meat.
Diet freak, don’t worry we have Keto Diet Series for you
Hi Guys, I have just downloaded the Keto Diet Recipe ebook for free , from https://payhip.com/b/9BKb .For more offers follow @foodmady and download your ebook for free now. #freeebook #ketorecipebook #ketorecipeTweet
Do you enjoy it, please like and comment. Don’t forget to share it with others. Download your keto recipe book for free. There is no affiliate link, its Foodmady own store on payhip. Download now
Become a Coffee Sponsor
If you like content, then you can buy me a coffee and become a coffee sponsor. With the help of coffee sponsorship, I will able to make great content! Thank you