California Fusion Peach Salsa
Today we are going to make California Fusion Salsa. This fusion recipe combines hot chili sauce and sweet peaches with Asian spices for a tasty, spicy peach salsa. Serve as a salsa with tortilla chips or as a garnish for meat dishes. So let’s start today’s recipe.
- 2 green onions, sliced thin, including tops
- 30-oz cans peaches, drained and chopped, although If you want to make this California style—use fresh peaches.
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon five spice powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic chili sauce
- In a bowl, mix the drained, chopped peaches, sliced green onions, chopped cilantro, garlic chili sauce, lime juice, five spice powder, white pepper.
- Mix well.
- Chill before serving.
Love peach, try following recipe
Diet freak, don’t worry we have Keto Diet Series for you
Hi Guys, I have just downloaded the Keto Diet Recipe ebook for free , from https://payhip.com/b/9BKb .For more offers follow @foodmady and download your ebook for free now. #freeebook #ketorecipebook #ketorecipeTweet
Do you enjoy it, please like and comment. Don’t forget to share it with others. Download your keto recipe book for free. There is no affiliate link, its Foodmady own store on payhip. Download now
Become a Coffee Sponsor
If you like content, then you can buy me a coffee and become a coffee sponsor. With the help of coffee sponsorship, I will able to make great content! Thank you