California Fusion Peach Salsa
Today we are going to make California Fusion Salsa. This fusion recipe combines hot chili sauce and sweet peaches with Asian spices for a tasty, spicy peach salsa. Serve as a salsa with tortilla chips or as a garnish for meat dishes. So let’s start today’s recipe.
- 2 green onions, sliced thin, including tops
- 30-oz cans peaches, drained and chopped, although If you want to make this California style—use fresh peaches.
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon five spice powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic chili sauce
- In a bowl, mix the drained, chopped peaches, sliced green onions, chopped cilantro, garlic chili sauce, lime juice, five spice powder, white pepper.
- Mix well.
- Chill before serving.
Love peach, try following recipe