Hunan-Style Quorn & Broccoli Stir-Fry
May you enjoy Keto Diet Series, as meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. Today we are going to make Hunan-Style Quorn & Broccoli Stir-Fry.
Quorn is a meat substitute product and you might be wondering if quorn is keto-friendly. The answer is yes! Just make sure to pick the right quorn product when making your keto meals.
This quorn and broccoli stir-fry is a restaurant-level dish but you’ll be surprised how easy it is to make. Bursting with great flavors, this dish is definitely a must-try.
🍽 Servings: 1
- 75g Quorn Nuggets
- 25g Broccoli, trimmed into florets
- 30g Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 10g Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tbsp Chili Bean paste
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 Tbsp Vinegar
- 2 tsp low-sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Sauce (sugar-free)
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan. Add quorn nuggets and brown slightly on both sides.
- Add ginger and chili bean paste. Stir until aromatic.
- Add water, vinegar, soy sauce and tomato sauce. Simmer 5 minutes, adding more water as needed.
- Stir in broccoli and bell peppers. Simmer for 2 more minutes.
- Serve hot
Get your custom keto diet now, if you interested follow link: Custom Keto Diet*. Don’t forget to subscribe to foodmady at the end of the video, hope you will enjoy.
- Energy – 272 kcal
- Protein – 15.6g (19%)
- Fat – 21g (67%)
- Carbohydrates – 9g (14%)
- Fiber – 4.4g
Like Broccoli ? try other recipe too