Warm Keto Kale Salad in Bacon Vinaigrette
May you enjoy Keto Diet Series, as meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. Today we are going to make Warm Keto Kale Salad in Bacon Vinaigrette.
Getting bored of eating the same meal every breakfast? Warm-up your morning with this salad in bacon vinaigrette. This is perfect if you want to have something different on your plate. The sauce blends well with kale and ending it with bacon and parmesan made it even better!
🍽 Servings: 1
- 50g Bacon, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 cups Kale
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 10g Shallots, minced
- 1 tsp sugar-free Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Black Peppercorns
- 1 Tbsp shaved Parmesan Cheese
- Crisp bacon in a pan. Set aside, leaving the drippings in the pan.
- In the same pan, add shallots and black peppercorns. Stir until shallots are translucent.
- Stir in mustard, maple syrup, and red wine vinegar.
- Take the pan off the heat and toss in kale.
- Transfer to a serving plate and top with bacon bits and shaved parmesan cheese.
Get your custom keto diet now, if you interested follow link: Custom Keto Diet*. Don’t forget to subscribe to foodmady at the end of the video, hope you will enjoy.
- Energy – 208 kcal
- Protein – 9g (14%)
- Fat – 17g (68%)
- Carbohydrates – 9g (18%)
- Fiber – 3g
Like Salad ? try other recipe too