Choco Almond Fat Bombs
May you enjoy Keto Diet Series, as meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. Today we are going to make Choco Almond Fat Bombs.
Yes, on keto you can’t consume sugar and sugary fruit produce but you can definitely eat keto approved desserts. These bombs are delicious and they will melt in your mouth. With just a few ingredients you will make super tasty almond fat bombs.
🍽 Servings: 14 fat bombs
- 7 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Almond Meal
- 1/4 cup Erythritol
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 dark Chocolate Chips, keto-friendly
- 1 tsp Butter melted together
- Add the cream cheese in a bowl.
- Then add almond meal.
- Add erythritol.
- Then add vanilla extract.
- Mix until well combined.
- Form balls and place them on a plate.
- In the end deep each ball in the melted chocolate and refrigerate until set.
Get your custom keto diet now, if you interested follow link: Custom Keto Diet*. Don’t forget to subscribe to foodmady at the end of the video, hope you will enjoy.
- Energy – 37.1 kcal
- Protein – 4.75g
- Fat – 1.3g
- Carbohydrates – 1.6g
Like Fat bombs ? try other recipe too