Almond Butter Energy Balls
May you enjoy Keto Diet Series, as meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. Today we are going to make Almond Energy Balls.
Almond is a keto-approved kind of nut that is rich in vitamins and an anti-oxidant.
You won’t feel guilty eating this dessert as long as you stay within the number of energy balls you must only consume within a day.
🍽 Servings: 4
- 1/4 cup Almonds
- 1/4 cup Almond Butter
- 1 Tbsp Stevia
- 1/4 Chocolate Chips, unsweetened
- 1 Tbsp MCT Oil
- Place almonds, almond butter, and stevia in a food processor. Process it until the texture is good.
- Add the chocolate chips and MCT oil. Mix until well combined.
- Shape the mixture into balls and place on a tray.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Serve.
Get your custom keto diet now, if you interested follow link: Custom Keto Diet*. Don’t forget to subscribe to foodmady at the end of the video, hope you will enjoy.
- Energy – 235.1 kcal
- Protein – 6.1g
- Fat – 20.3g
- Carbohydrates – 7g
Like Fat bombs ? try other recipe too