Broccoli in Mozzarella and Parmesan Sauce
May you enjoy Keto Diet Series, as meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. Today we are going to make Broccoli in Mozzarella and Parmesan Sauce.
One of the creamiest broccoli recipes you will ever taste!
Heavy cream + mozzarella + parmesan + broccoli = pure goodness!
🍽 Servings: 1
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Garlic clove, chopped
- 1/2 White Onions, diced
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/2 cup heavy Whipping Cream
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1 cup Broccoli florets
- 1 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Mozzarella Cheese
- Over medium heat, melt the butter using a non-stick pan.
- Add the garlic and saute until fragrant.
- Add the white onions and cook until translucent.
- Pour the heavy whipping cream.
- Add the cornstarch.
- Broccoli florets need to add now.
- Add water if the sauce is too thick.
- Season it with salt and pepper.
- Add the parmesan cheese.
- Lastly, add the mozzarella cheese. Stir the mixture until well combined and the sauce is thick and creamy. Serve.
Get your custom keto diet now, if you interested follow link: Custom Keto Diet*. Don’t forget to subscribe to foodmady at the end of the video, hope you will enjoy.
- Energy – 644.9 kcal
- Protein – 16.6g
- Fat – 56.5g
- Carbohydrates – 17.5g
Like Broccoli with cheeddar heese ? try other recipe too