Keto Curried Tofu with Spinach
May you enjoy Keto Diet Series, as meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. This is first post for this new year about Keto diet.Today we are going to make Keto Curried Tofu with Spinach.
Filled with healthy spinach, tomatoes, coconut milk, and curry paste, this meal made tofu much more exciting to consume! Full of flavor and character of its own, this recipe will top your meal planning list next time.
Get your custom keto diet now, if you interested follow link: Custom Keto Diet*. Don’t forget to subscribe to foodmady at the end of the video, hope you will enjoy.
Preparation / cooking time: 20 minutes
🍽 Servings: 1
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 100g Tofu in cubes
- 1/4 cup Tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/2 Tbsp yellow Curry Paste
- 1/4 cup Water
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 cup Spinach
Love Tofu try our other recipesKeto Diet Series
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan
- Add the tofu cubes and garlic. Cook until light brown in color.
- Add the tomatoes.
- Pour the coconut milk over the pan
- Add yellow curry paste and water. Mix the mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the spinach and cook until wilted.
- Bring to simmer and serve.
- Energy – 575.9 kcal
- Protein – 21.4g
- Fat – 47.5g
- Carbohydrates – 15.7g
- Chicken Florentine
- Authentic Palak Paneer, a Comforting Spinach Dish for Vegetarians
- Spinach Pie [Pascualina]
- Spinach and Cheese Egg Bites