May you enjoy Keto Diet Series, as meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. Today we are going to make Keto Easy Cauliflower Rice.
Looking for a quick morning meal fix. Then this recipe is for you. It’s easy to prepare and cook, it wouldn’t take you half an hour to do it. A healthy and full of nutrients meal, this is surely a great option for breakfast.
Get your custom keto diet now, if you interested follow link: Custom Keto Diet*. Don’t forget to subscribe to foodmady at the end of the video, hope you will enjoy. Recommended Video
Preparation / cooking time: 20 minutes
🍽 Servings: 1
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Garlic Clove, chopped
- 1/2 Onions, diced
- 1/4 Red Pepper, sliced
- 1/4 Green Pepper, sliced
- 1/2 small Cauliflower, in florets
- 1 tsp Coconut Aminos
- 1 Tbsp Green Onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Process the cauliflower florets into rice using a food processor.
- Heat a non-stick pan and add olive oil.
- Add mushrooms and saute until brown.
- Put garlic and saute until fragrant.
- Add the onions and cook until translucent.
- Put peppers and cook until bright in color.
- Add the cauliflower rice and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Drizzle with coconut aminos.
- Top it with green onions.
- Lastly, season it with salt and pepper.
- Energy – 388.9 kcal
- Protein – 7g
- Fat – 30.9g
- Carbohydrates – 20.7g
Like Chicken recipes, try our handpicked recipes for you
Diet freak, don’t worry we have Keto Diet Series for you