May you enjoy Keto Diet Series, as meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. We have some Pork recipes only for you that we have already published. Today we are going to make a Grilled Pork Belly with Ssamjang Dipping Sauce that is definitely for your weight loss.
This enticing meal is great to be served during a busy weeknight dinner. The procedure is simple yet the result is very satisfying. The ssamjang sauce made of doenjang and chili-garlic paste really goes well with pork belly.
Get your custom keto diet now, if you interested follow link: Custom Keto Diet*. Don’t forget to subscribe to foodmady at the end of the video, hope you will enjoy.
Preparation / cooking time: 20 minutes
🍽 Servings: 1
- 100g Pork Belly, cut into 1″ steaks
- Fresh Lettuce for serving
For the dipping sauce:
- 1 Tbsp Doenjang (fermented miso paste)
- 2 tsp Chili-Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1/2 tsp Erythritol
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds
- 1/2 Tbsp chopped scallions
- Mix together all ingredients for the dipping sauce.
- Grill pork belly for 7-10 minutes per side.
- Serve pork with fresh lettuce and dipping sauce on the side.
- Energy – 300 kcal
- Protein – 23g (31%)
- Fat – 20g (58%)
- Carbohydrates – 8g (10%)
- Fiber – 3.2g