May you enjoy Keto Diet Series, as meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. We have a dedicated series as well for Healthy food facts and recipes, if not checked yet, click here. Today we are going to make an Okra Curry that is definitely for your weight loss.
Why do you need to eat Okra?
- It aids in digestion
- It is high in vitamin C that can boost immune system strength
- It can help strengthen the vision and protect against cataracts.
- It improves skin health and can be applied directly after boiling and mashing.
- It is a great source of fiber.
Hi, I found this #healthyrecipe of okra curry. And there are other free keto diet recipes also. You can also download a free Keto Diet ebook for free. And don’t forget to follow @foodmady for more recipes.Tweet
Get your custom keto diet now, if you interested follow link: Custom Keto Diet*. Don’t forget to subscribe to foodmady at the end of the video, hope you will enjoy.
- 200 gm Okra cutinto 1" pieces
- 1 tbsp Vgetable Oil
- ½ Red Onion thinlysliced
- 1 tbsp Ginger-GarlicPaste
- 1 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 2 tbsp Curry Powder
- 1/2 cup Water
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add red onions, ginger-garlic paste, and tomato paste. Sautee untilaromatic.
- Add curry powder and roast briefly.
- Add water and okra
- Simmer for 7 minutes.
➡️ Nutritional Information:
- Energy – 169 kcal
- Protein – 3g (4%)
- Fat – 14g (74%)
- Carbohydrates – 10g (23%)
- Fiber – 4.7g
- Chicken Curry
- Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Milk
- Mutton Curry
- Malvani Chicken Curry
- All-Vegetable Keto Thai Green Curry
- Curry Spiked Tuna and Avocado Salad