May you enjoy Keto Diet Series, as meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. We have a dedicated series as well for Egg Recipes, if not checked yet, click here. Today we are going to make and Cloud Egg that is definitely for your weight loss.
Why do you need to eat Eggs?
- It Is Nutrient Rich.
- It Contains The Highest-Quality Protein.
- It Improves Levels of “Good” Cholesterol.
- It Provides A Great Source Of Vitamin D.
- It Is Filling And Helps With Weight Management.
Hi, I found this #healthyrecipe of cloud egg. And there are other free keto diet recipes also. You can also download a free Keto Diet ebook for free. And don’t forget to follow @foodmady for more recipes.Tweet
- Microwave Oven
- Baking dish
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Bacon Chopped,cooked
- 1 tbsp Red Bell Pepper Chopped
- 1 tbsp Green Onion chopped (the greens)
- 2 Tomatoes Sliced
- 2 Cucumber Sliced
- Preheatthe oven to 390F. Separate the yolks from the whites and add thewhites in a bowl. Season with black pepper and salt. Mix with a mixeruntil fluffy and stiff.
- Place a parchment paper on a baking dish and separate the egg whites intoequal parts.
- In each part, make a small hole and carefully add the yolks.
- Bakefor 10 minutes.
- Servetopped with chopped bacon, bell pepper, green onions, slices oftomatoes and cucumber.
➡️ Nutritional Information:
- Energy – 360.1 kcal
- Protein – 29.4g
- Fat – 25.3g
- Carbohydrates – 3.7g
- Cottage Cheese Eggs
- Bacon and Kimchi Deviled Eggs
- Spinach and Cheese Egg Bites
- Bacon Cheese Omelet
- Omelette of breadcrumbs