May you enjoy Keto Diet Series, as meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. We have a dedicated series as well for Pork Recipes, if not checked yet, click here. Today we are going to make and Simple Skewers that are definitely for your weight loss.
Have you tried these pork recipes?
- Doenjang Braised Pork Belly
- Apple Stuffed Pork Loin Roast
- Grilled Pork Belly with Ssamjang Dipping Sauce
- Chili-Blackbean Pork Cabbage Stir-Fry Management.
- Grilled Rib
Hi, I found this #tastyrecipe of pork rib skewers. And there are other free keto diet recipes also. You can also download a free Keto Diet ebook for free. And don’t forget to follow @foodmady for more recipes.Tweet
- 3.05 oz Pork boneless rib Cut into 8 pieces
- 2 pieces zucchini
- 2 pieces eggplant
- 2 pieces onion
- 2 strips bell pepper
- 4 pieces tomato
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- 2-3 leaves Lettuce to platted
- Place the meat pieces in a bowl and season with black pepper, salt, and thyme to taste.
- On two skewers equally put the ingredients, meat, onion, tomato, pork,eggplant, pork, zucchini, bell pepper, tomato and pork. Actually, you can layer it as you like.
- Add oil on a grill pan and cook the skewers over medium heat for 10 minutes turning every 3 minutes. Increase heat and cook for 5 more minutes on all sides. Cook until the meat and veggies are well done.
- Serve over a lettuce leaf.
➡️ Nutritional Information:
- Energy – 343.5 kcal
- Protein – 22.8g
- Fat – 27.1g
- Carbohydrates – 2.1g