Creamy Butter Shrimp
May you enjoy Keto Diet Series, as meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. We have a dedicated series as well for Seafood Recipes, if not checked yet, click here. Today we are going to make and Creamy Butter Shrimp that are definitely for your weight loss.
Did you know the benefits of eating shrimp?
- Weight Loss and Maintenance.
- Bone Strength as it contains Vitamin D.
- Protects against Heart Disease
- Mood Booster and Brain Health
Hi, I found this #tastyrecipe of creamy butter shrimp. And there are other free keto diet recipes also. You can also download a free Keto Diet ebook for free. And don’t forget to follow @foodmady for more recipes.Tweet
Creamy butter shrimp
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 200 gm Shrimp deveined and shelled
- Sea Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- ½ cup Cherry tomatoes halfed
- 1 cup Aurugula
- 2 tbsp Heavy cream
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 2 Basil leaves chopped
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- Over medium heat, heat the skillet and add the olive oil.
- Addshrimps and cook until the color turns into light orange, about 2minutes.
- Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Lowerthe heat to low and add butter. When butter has melted, saute thegarlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Addcherry tomatoes and arugula. Then, sprinkle with salt and pepper.Cook until tomatoes are tender and arugula is just wilted.
- Addin heavy cream, parmesan and fresh basil.
- Add the shrimps back to the skillet and stir to combine.
- Bring the mixture to simmer.
- Lastly, add lemon juice before serving.
➡️ Nutritional Information:
- Energy – 616 kcal
- Protein – 47.4g
- Fat – 45.3g
- Carbohydrates – 8.2g